Sunday, February 15, 2009

BANDUNG STORIES (pt.1)

A weekend spent in Asta's home in Bandung-- to bid her farewell before she headed for Cambridge, UK. One of the most blissful weekends i have the good fortune to experience.


Started the day by singing "Indonesia Raya" (Indonesian national anthem) in Asta's stairways. Yes, we did that. And the salute, too. Edward took this picture. Left to right: Me, Widi, Jenny, Haris.

One of my favourite: the girls pretending to be beggars-- not realising that we took the pic in a BMW. Haris (who took it) must have had a good laugh.. Left to right: Asta, Widi, Jenny, me.

Reached Kampung Daun! Left to right: Asta, Jenny, Haris, Edward, me. Widi took the pic.

Walked to our chamber. Left to right: Asta, me, Jenny, Haris, Widi. Edward took the pic.

An album-cover pose! Hilarious! Left to right: Edward, Asta, me, Haris, Widi, Adhit. Jenny took it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home